BI / Data Engineer
Salary: THB 90,000 – 120,000 /month
- Be a primary local solution/support expert for BI Data/BI reporting for Asia factory locations. Thailand and Taiwan.
- Work closely, collaborate with local factory engineers, SME’s and data scientists to create dashboards, visualizations and transfer prototypes into large scale and efficient solutions.
- As a Big Data Engineer you will utilize programming tools such as Spark and other Hadoop ecosystem tools (e.g. Hive, Pig, Sqoop, flume, MapReduce,) to bring together a diverse and massive set of data sources and making them easily accessible and useful for further analysis.
- Extract data from multiple structured and unstructured feeds by building and maintaining scalable ETL pipelines on distributed systems.
- Perform troubleshooting and in-depth analysis of reporting issues and provide clear, permanent solutions.
- Work closely with global BI team (US, Thailand, India) for Big data and enterprise reporting solution design/build and support.
- Work with administrators to own and manage critical Big data/Enterprise BI infrastructure components.
- You are curious, have a research mindset, love bringing logic and structure to loosely defined unstructured problems and ideas.
- Ability to effectively work independently/motivated; ability to handle multiple priorities
- Graduate in IT field
- >5 years of experience in Data Warehousing and analytics architecture
- Strong knowledge of Big Data and ecosystem tools.
- At least 6 to 12 months of hands on experience with data processing in Hadoop environment.
- >5 years of experience in Enterprise BI/Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Deep expertise in writing complex SQL and ETL batch processes
- Functional experience in manufacturing/supply chain/operations is plus.
- Excellent oral/written/presentation skills