Head of EHS
Our client is large global companywith global sales representative offices. The manufacturing base in Chonburi. Due to team expanding, they are now looking for passionate and experienced candidate for position Head of EHS.
Head of EHS
- Set-up and implement industrial hygiene, safety services and environmental, health and safety compliance services to each business unit.
- Coordinate with relevant departments corrective and preventive actions and completion of EHS projects to meet external audit requirements.
- Lead EHS Committee to ensure crisis management policy and procedures. Ensure the promotion of EHS awareness to employees and contractors or subcontractors and their compliance. Wastes Management.
- Organized training plan for organize its execution to develop multi-skills. Provide coaching to new staf. Promote corporate culture and values.
- Provide recommendations for improvements on projects regarding EHS activities.
- Set the performance objectives for the team. Launch for action plans and monitor progress accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree related in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational health and Safety and Environmental science.
- Experiences in EH&S management.
- Knowledge in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Fluent in English communications. Experience working with multi-national firm.
- Safety Officer License : Professional level
- Result oriented and highly self-driven. Good interpersonal skills.