Key Account Manager B2B Sales
Key Account Manager B2B Sales (RLC – 3539)
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Male or Female with Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- B2B Sales Experienced
- Experience in Sales for Hotel/Hospitality business (i.e. HORECA), Chemical or Hygiene industry, Food or Beverage manufacturing (included Dairy food product) companies
- Good command of English
Please send your latest update resume in word document with a recent photo to us and you’ll be contacted for full detail of the job and the interview if your profile is qualified for the job.
“Please quote Key ccount Manager B2B Sales AND reference code RLC-3539 in email subject line”