Paint Shop Supervisor
Paint Shop Supervisor – (RLC – 3215)
- The Paint Process Specialist Supervisor manages a team of process specialist engineers for new vehicle programs who are responsible for performing Automotive OEM paint, sealer and tooling process development and implementation.
- The Supervisor will develop and implement short and long term strategies and policies to facilitate meeting or exceeding FCA quality /efficiency goals.
- The person in this position works closely with numerous related departments within the organization including Environmental Health and Safety, Materials and Corrosion and the manufacturing plants.
- The Supervisor will represent paint operations in many forums such as IH Reviews and Plant Launch Meetings. This position ensures that the engineers are working closely with the skilled trades and production team members to improve performance and quality processes in the paint department.
- The Paint Process Specialist Supervisor will support paint operations in World Class Manufacturing (WCM) and World Class Technology (WCT) initiatives such as work place organization, logistics and focused problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in Automotive OEM paint manufacturing processes
- Experience supervising engineers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in paint manufacturing processes