- Having knowledge about loading, forklift handling and handling other required equipment in a warehouse
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results.
- Manage all resources are utilized efficiently.
- Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behavior.
- Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service.
- Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policy
- Working within policies & procedures, and understanding of compliance
- Liaise with drivers, customers and warehouse personnel.
- Administration duties as required to ensure daily KPI performance is achieved.
- Coordinate deliveries with carriers to ensure KPIs are achieved (On time delivery, max truck utilization rate, proper handling and loading conditions, etc)
- Coordinate and maintain outsource warehouse operations to be cost effective and to meet company standards
- Continuously monitor the performance and activities of the warehouse through the use of KPIs, with a primary focus on cost controls.
- Minimum 5 -10 years of Manufacturing experience at Plant level
- Recognized experience and ability to improve process KPIs in a plant
- Bachelor degree or equivalent level of experience
- Very good interpersonal relationship skills and trainer’s skills
- Strong written and verbal in English communication skill
- SAP knowledge for warehouse operations
- WMS , EDI knowledge
- Experience in export & import operations