Join Our Team
RLC is currently looking for Executive Researchers/ Executive Consultants and Business Developers to join our Bangkok Office Team. As leading innovators in the industry, RLC provide our team with all the quality training and support they need to launch a long term career working for a specialist recruitment agency. The role will involve proactively generating candidates through database searches, networking, headhunting, referrals and advertising. You will build strong relationships with candidates at junior to senior level across all sectors. With our “in-House” training and development, first class database and supportive management team, you will be set up for success. RLC have developed a reputation for excellence and position as the market leaders in recruitment innovation. As such we adopt a long term approach in all our dealings with clients and candidates to ensure we create lasting relationships and values.
In return for your experience and commitment RLC will offer you:
- Full training and development program with a genuine career path
- A specialist recruitment agency culture with an International Recruitment presence as an accredited member of the Cornerstone International Group which has offices in over 70 countries world-wide
- The opportunity to work with some of the best recruiters in the Thai market
- No Death-by-KPIs!
- A supportive and well regarded management team
- A very team – focused, professional working environment
- Flexible and modern office working environment
- The opportunity to work on interesting and diverse roles and liaise with senior level, quality candidates and clients
- An attractive salary package including base and commission and other benefits
- Monthly Recognition Meetings and Monthly Incentive Dinners
- Quarterly Team Activities and Nights Out
- Switched on, commercially astute individuals who want to develop a long term career in recruitment
- You will be well presented, articulate and possess a bright personality with a ‘can do ‘attitude
- You will have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with candidates and clients
- A confident and mature approach – somebody who thrives working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience working in a research-based / sales or recruitment environment would be well regarded